Monday, January 31, 2011

ArtJessa.Blogspot.com

 
 I have had writer’s block lately. Well, that is not entirely true……I’ve written a ton of vindictive and critical stuff about my….well someone that I have known for a very long time. However, on the counsel of my brilliant and pragmatic wife I have refrained from sending it or posting it publicly. There were some really great lines in my rant too! I will just have to outlive everyone in order to see them in print.

I did try to stray from the theme of what an idiot that person who I was venting about but won’t name publicly because I’m just not that kind of person, but you know who you are and what you did and how STUPID IT WAS!!!!!  Sorry…where was I. Oh yeah, when I strayed from my ranting I ended up being preachy and philosophical. Not the worst crimes, but not the kind of story-teller I want to be. 

So while I’m trying to figure out the next story that needs telling I’m going to shamelessly promote one of my talented and wonderful nieces. Please check out her artwork at artjessa.blogspot.com

Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment